1. Are all of your stores open early?
Yes, all of our stores are open by 7am, some even at 6am, and some are open 24/7. Please check the site for those stores that are open 24/7.
2. Do you have those big washers that can wash a king size comforter?
Yes, all of our stores are equipped with washers that will hold a king size comforter.
3. Do your stores have a change machine for quarters?
Yes, all of our stores have 3 or more change machines that accept, $1,$5,$10,$20 for your convenience.
4. Are the washers at your stores easy to use?
Yes, all of our washers have instructions right on the front of them. They are easy to read and when you follow the instructions correctly, your wash will come out sparkling!
5. Do you offer wash dry fold service?
Yes, we offer this service at two of our locations; 11906 56th Street North and 4320 West Gandy Blvd, both in Tampa.
6. What are the best times to come to your stores?
Our slowest times are during the weekdays in the afternoons, a lot of customers like this time because it is not crowded and they can get the washer and dryer of their choice.
7. How much is it to wash?
Our washer and dryer prices vary per store, please visit the store to confirm pricing.
8. Do you have laundry carts so I can push my large loads of laundry from the car to the washer.
Yes, we always have ample laundry baskets to help you get your big loads into the store from your car.
9. How do I find a store near me?
Go to Google Places and you will see all of our locations listed there, just choose the one that is right for you.